Here is an interactive map detailing many of the past screenings of AUTUMN GEM around the world.
Click on the links below to read a recap and see photos from our past screenings of Autumn Gem.
- May 22: La Jolla Country Day School, San Diego, CA
- May 27: D7 Conference, Carlsbad, CA
- August 2: US China Peoples Friendship Association, Cupertino, CA
- August 20: Pacific Asia Museum, Pasadena, CA
- September 5: US China Peoples Friendship Association National Convention, San Francisco, CA
- September 25: University of California, San Francisco.
Location: Cole Hall Auditorium. Time: 6-8pm.
- September 30: Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA.
Location: Daly Science Center Room 206. Time: 7-9pm.
- October 6: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
Location: 5206 Social Science. Time: 4-6pm.
- October 7: University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, WI.
Location: Winther Hall 2001. Time: 7-9pm.
- October 8: Columbia College, Chicago IL.
Location: Film Row Cinema – 1104 S. Wabash Ave., 8th floor. Time: 5:30pm.
- October 12: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL.
Location: Asian American Cultural Center – 1210 West Nevada Street, MC-149. Time: 4-6pm.
- October 13: University of Maryland, Baltimore County, MD.
Location: Albin O. Kuhn Library Gallery. Time: 4-6pm.
- October 14: George Mason University, Fairfax, VA.
Location: Robinson Hall Room 111 – 4400 University Drive. Time: 1:30-2:45pm.
- October 15: Oldfields School, Glencoe, MD.
Location: 1500 Glencoe Road, Glencoe, MD 21152-9321. Time: 10-11am.
- October 15: University of Maryland, College Park, MD.
- October 16: Princeton University, NJ.
Location: Forbes Residential College Multipurpose Room – 99 Alexander Street. Time: 8pm.
- October 17: New Jersey Chinese Community Center
Location: 17 Schoolhouse Road, Somerset, NJ 08873. Time: 8pm.
- October 19: Connecticut College, New London, CT.
Location: Blaustein Humanities Center Room 210. Time: 6pm.
- October 21: Brown University, Providence, RI.
Location: Wilson Hall 102 – Main Green. Time: 4-6pm.
- October 22: University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA.
Location: Healey Library 11th floor University Club 0011B. Time: 4-6pm.
- October 24: Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center, Boston, MA.
Location: 885 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02111. Time: 12:30pm.
- October 27: Visual Artists Guild at Tribeca Film Center, New York, NY. Co-sponsored by Visual Artists Guild and New York Women in Film and Television. Time: 6:30pm.
- October 28: Evergreen Club in Hockessin, Delaware.
Location: Chinese American Community Center – 1313 Little Baltimore Rd, Hockessin, DE 19707-9701, (302) 239-0432 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (302) 239-0432 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Time: 11:00 am.
- October 28: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Location: Annenberg Room 110 – 3620 Walnut Street. Time: 4-6pm.
- November 9: City College of San Francisco. Location: Rosenberg Media Library Room R305. Ocean Campus, 50 Phelan Avenue, San Francisco, CA. Time: 11am-1pm.
- November 30: Stanford University. Location: Cubberley Auditorium, 485 Lasuen Mall, Stanford, CA 94305. Time: 7pm.
- December 3: University of California, Berkeley. Location: Multicultural Center, 1st Floor, MLK Student Union. Time: 7pm.
- January 9: San Francisco Public Library – Chinatown Branch.
Location: 1135 Powell Street. Time: 2:30pm.
- January 25: University of California at Santa Cruz.
Location: Merrill College 102, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95064. Time: 7:00pm.
- March 2: University of California, Irvine.
Location: McCormick Film Screening Room, Humanities Gateway 1070. Time: 7:00pm.
- March 13: American Association of University Women.
Location: Willow Glen Public Library, 1157 Minnesota Ave., San Jose, CA. Time: 1:00pm.
- March 23: University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Location: Marjorie Barrick Museum Auditorium, 4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV. Time: 5:30pm.
- March 25: College of Southern Nevada.
Location: West Charleston Campus Building D, Room 216, 6375 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146. Time: 12:30pm. (Note: please RSVP at email@example.com)
- March 27: Arizona State University.
Location: Lattie F. Coor Hall, Room 170, 976 S. Forest Mall, Tempe Campus, AZ. Time: 2:00pm.
- March 29: Red Emma’s Bookstore.
Location: 2640 St. Paul St., Baltimore, MD 21202. Time: 7:00pm
- March 30: University of Maryland, College Park.
Location: Susquehanna Hall 1121, College Park, MD 20742. Time: 12:15-1:45pm.
NOTE: This event is held in conjunction with Professor Larry Shinagawa’s “Asian Americans in Film” class and will feature a selected excerpt from the film rather than the full showing.
- March 30: Goucher College.
Location: Kelley Lecture Hall, 1021 Dulaney Valley Road, Baltimore, MD 21204. Time: 7:00pm.
- March 31: Boston University.
Location: Room CAS B-12, 725 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA 02215. Time: 6:00pm.
- April 4: Greater Boston Chinese Cultural Association.
Location: 437 Cherry Street, West Newton, MA 02465. Time: 6:45pm
- April 5: Wellesley College.
Location: Margaret Clapp Library Lecture Room, 106 Central St., Wellesley, MA 02481. Time: 4:30pm
- April 6: Kean University.
Location: University Center Little Theater, 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, New Jersey 07083. Time: 12:15-1:30pm.
- April 6: Montclair State University.
Location: University Hall Room 1040, 1 Normal Avenue, Montclair, NJ, 07043. Time: 7:00pm.
- April 7: Brookdale Community College.
Location: Twin Light I and II, Student Life Center 1st Floor, 765 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738. Time: 6:30pm.
- April 8: Stony Brook University.
Location: Charles B. Wang Center Theater, Stony Brook, NY 11794-4040. Time: 4:00pm.
- May 2: Saratoga Public Library.
Location: 13650 Saratoga Avenue, Saratoga, CA 95070. Time: 2:00pm.
Please bring a donation of canned goods or other non-perishable food items for charity.
- August 6: Corporate Screening at Apple in Cupertino
- September 14: University of California, Berkeley.
Location: Institute of East Asian Studies Conference Room – 2223 Fulton Street, 6th Floor. Berkeley, CA 94720. Time: 4:30pm.
- September 19: Sacramento’s Chinatown Mall Culture Fair.
Location: 425 J St., Sacramento, CA 95814-2310. Time: 2:30-4:00pm.
- September 20-October 4: Australia Screening Tour (Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra)
- September 22: University of New South Wales.
Location: Robert Webster Building Room 327 – UNSW Kensington campus, Sydney NSW 2052. Time: 4:30pm.
- September 23: University of Sydney.
Location: Education Building Lecture Theatre 351 – University of Sydney, Camperdown Campus NSW 2006. Time: 6:30pm.
- September 24: Australia-China Friendship Society.
Location: Carillo Gantner Theatre, Sidney Myer Asia Centre – University of Melbourne (Swanston Street and Monash Road), VIC 3010. Time: 6:30pm.
- September 26: Chinese Association of Victoria.
Location: CAV Centre – 320 Wantirna Road, Wantirna VIC 3152. Time: 7:00pm.
- September 27: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
Location: Kaleide Theatre – 360 Swanston St., Melbourne VIC 3000. Time: 5:30pm.
- September 28: Deakin University, Melbourne Campus at Burwood.
Location: Lecture Theatre 12, Building X – 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood VIC 3125. Time: 6:00pm.
- September 29 – October 1: Tenth International Women in Asia Conference.
Location: Australian National University College of Asia and the Pacific, Canberra ACT 0200.
- October 2: Chinese Youth League of Australia.
Location: CYL Club House – 10 Dixon Street, Haymarket NSW 2000. Time: 1:30pm. NOTE: This event has been cancelled due to a scheduling error.
- October 20: UC Santa Barbara.
Location: Multicultural Center Theater – University Center Room 1504, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-6050. Time: 6:00pm.
- October 21: South Pasadena Public Library.
Location: Community Room – 1115 El Centro Street, South Pasadena CA 91030. Time: 7:00pm.
- October 22-23: Association for Asian Studies Western Conference at California State University, Northridge.
Location: Sierra Hall 267 – 18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330. Time: 2:15-3:30pm / 2:45-4:00pm.
- October 25: Bellarmine Forum: Imagining Equality: Women’s Art and Activism
Location: Loyola Marymount University, Ahmanson 1000 – 1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045. Time: 1:30-3:00pm.
- October 27: University of Southern California.
Location: Leavey Auditorium – 651 West 35th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90089-2571. Time: 6:00pm.
- November 1: Portland State University.
Location: Smith Memorial Student Union Room 338 – 1825 SW Broadway, Portland OR 97207. Time: 7:00pm.
- November 3: Willamette University.
Location: Ford Hall 122 (Film Studies Room) – 900 State Street, Salem, OR 97301. Time: 7:00pm.
- November 4: Oregon State University.
Location: Gilfillan Auditorium – 2601 SW Orchard Avenue, Corvallis, OR 97331-4501. Time: 7:00pm.
- November 6: Northwest Chinese School.
Location: Newport High School, Room 1112 – 4333 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006. Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- November 8: University of Victoria.
Location: David Strong Building C118 – Victoria BC V8P 5C2 Canada. Time: 6:30-8:30pm.
- November 9: Richmond City Council Chambers.
Location: 6911 No. 3 Road, Richmond, British Columbia, V6Y 2C1 Canada. Time: 7:00pm.
- November 12: Simon Fraser University.
Location: Room 3200 SFU Woodwards – 149 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 5K3 Canada. Time: 6:30-8:30pm.
- November 13: Houston Chinese Community Center.
Location: 9800 Town Park, Houston, TX 77036. Time: 5:00pm.
- November 14: University of Texas at San Antonio.
Location: Retama Room, Main Campus – One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX 78249-1644. Time: 3:30pm.
- November 15: Trinity University.
Location: Chapman Auditorium – One Trinity Place, San Antonio, TX 78212-7200. Time: 4:00-5:30pm.
- November 17: Texas A&M University.
Location: Psychology Building Room 106, College Station, Texas 77843. Time: 6:00-8:00pm.
- November 18: Austin College.
Location: Administration Building Room 201, 900 N. Grand Ave, Sherman TX 75090. Time: 4:30-6:30pm.
- November 22: Southern Methodist University.
Location: 234 Clements Hall – 3200 Dyer Street, Dallas TX 75205. Time: 5:00pm
- January 19: American Association of University Women. Location: Morgan Hill House at Villa Mira Monte – 17860 Monterey Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037. Time: 7:00pm.
- February 28: Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
Location: Richmond Conference Centre Room 2550 Side B
8771 Lansdowne Road
Richmond, BC V6X 3V8, Canada
- March 1: University of British Columbia.
Location: Asian Centre Auditorium
1871 West Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2 Canada
- March 2: Richmond Women’s Resource Centre.
Location: Richmond Hospital, Ralph Fisher Auditorium
7000 Westminster Highway
Richmond, B.C. V6X 1A2 Canada.
- March 3: The Art Institute of California – Sunnyvale.
Location: 1120 Kifer Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Time: 11:30 am
- March 4: Corporate Screening at Microsoft, Redmond, WA.
- March 8: UC Riverside.
Location: CHASS Interdisciplinary Building South, INTS 1128 Screening Room
Riverside, CA 92521
Please RSVP at: https://chassintranet.ucr.edu/rsvp/
- March 9: Torrance Public Library.
Location: 3301 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503.
- March 11: San Diego Miramar College.
Location: Room I-101 (Located in the English Building)
10440 Black Mountain Road
San Diego, CA 92126
- March 13: Monterey Park Public Library
Location: 318 S. Ramona Avenue
Monterey Park, CA 91754
- March 29: University of Hawaiʻi at Manoa.
Location: Art Building Auditorium Room 132
2535 McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822
- March 30: Hawai’i Pacific University.
Location: Warmer Auditorium
1060 Bishop St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
- April 1: Hawai’i Pacific University.
Location: Warmer Auditorium
1060 Bishop St.
Honolulu, HI 96813.
- March 31-April 3: Association for Asian Studies Annual Conference.
Location: Hawai’i Convention Center
1801 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815.
- May 28: San Diego Chinese Historical Museum.
Location: Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Extension
328 J Street
San Diego, CA 92101
- September 22: Cerritos Public Library.
Location: 18025 Bloomfield Avenue
Cerritos, CA 90703
- September 24: San Marino Chinese Club.
Location: Huntington Middle School Auditorium
1700 Huntington Drive
San Marino CA, 91108
- September 24: West Covina Library.
Location: 1601 West Covina Pkwy.
West Covina, CA 91790
- September 24: Ventura County Chinese American Association.
Location: California Lutheran University
Preus-Brandt Forum Building
60 West Olsen Road, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360-2787
- September 25: Fullerton Library.
Location: 353 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
- September 27: Diamond Bar Library.
Location: 1061 S. Grand Ave.
Diamond Bar, CA 91765-2299
- October 3: Santa Clara City Library.
Location: 2635 Homestead Road
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- October 5: Hayward Public Library.
Location: 835 C Street
Hayward, CA 94541
- October 24: City University of Hong Kong.
Location: AV Room/R6143, Level 6, Amenities Building
Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Sponsored by the Chinese Civilisation Centre.
For inquiries, please call (852) 3442-2477.
- October 24: Hong Kong Baptist University.
Location: CVA 104, Communication and Visual Arts Building
5 Hereford Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Sponsored by the Academy of Film.
For non-HKBU students, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with guest names.
For inquiries, please call 3411 8108.
查詢︰3411 8108 歡迎參加
- October 25: University of Hong Kong.
Location: Main Building Room 121
Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Sponsored by the School of Modern Languages & Cultures and Department of Comparative Literature.
- October 26: Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Location: LG04, Hui Yeung Shing Building, Chung Chi College
Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
Sponsored by the Gender Studies Programme.
For enquiries, please call 2696-1026 or email to email@example.com
- October 27: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Location: Tsang Shiu Tim Art Hall, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Sponsored by the Center for the Arts.
- October 28: Hong Kong Institute of Education.
Location: Chan Siu Chow Performing Studio Room 03, Lower Podium, Block D1 (Room D1-LP-03).
10 Lo Ping Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
Sponsored by the Gender Matters Group and Centre for Governance and Citizenship.
Website 網站: http://www.ied.edu.hk/cgc/view.php?m=293&secid=293&id=409
Registration or inquiries, please call 2948 8944 or email Peggy Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
報名或查詢請電 2948 8944 或電郵至 email@example.com 與鄧小姐聯絡。
- January 21: Woodside Public Library
Location: 3140 Woodside Road
Woodside, CA 94062
- March 1: San Jose State University
Location: Engineering Building Auditorium 189
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192
- March 2: Atherton Public Library
Location: 2 Dinkelspiel Station Lane
Atherton, CA 94027
- March 6: Fremont Public Library
Location: 2400 Stevenson Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
- March 8: Foster City Public Library
Location: 1000 East Hillsdale Boulevard
Foster City, CA 94404
- March 10: Cupertino Public Library
Location: 10800 Torre Avenue
Cupertino, CA 95014-3254
- March 11: Livermore Public Library
Location: 1188 S. Livermore Ave
Livermore, CA 94550
- March 12: Los Altos Public Library
Location: 13 S. San Antonio Rd.
Los Altos, CA 94022
- March 14: San Carlos Public Library
Location: 610 Elm Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
- March 18: Mountain View Public Library
Location: 585 Franklin Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
- March 21: Sunnyvale Public Library
Location: 665 W. Olive Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- March 24: Danville-Alamo-Walnut Creek AAUW
Location: Diablo Country Club
1700 Clubhouse Road
Diablo, CA 94528
- March 27: Campbell Public Library
Location: 77 Harrison Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
- March 28: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
Location: 150 E. San Fernando St.
San Jose, CA 95112
- March 31: Dublin Public Library
Location: 200 Civic Plaza
Dublin, CA 94568
- April 7: Berryessa Public Library
Location: 3355 Noble Avenue
San Jose, CA 95132
- April 18: Rossmoor Senior Adult Community
Location: Peacock Hall, Gateway Clubhouse
1001 Golden Rain Rd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
Note: This event is open to Rossmoor residents and their guests. For more information, please call (408) 805-0059.
- April 24: Evergreen Public Library
Location: 2635 Aborn Road
San Jose, CA 95148
- April 25: Alameda Public Library
Location: 1550 Oak Street
Alameda, CA 94501-2932
- April 29: History Park San Jose
Location: Pacific Hotel Conference Room
1650 Senter Road
San Jose, CA 95112
- May 1: Belmont Public Library
Location: 1110 Alameda de las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
- May 2: Millbrae Public Library
Location: 1 Library Avenue
Millbrae, CA 94030
- May 8: San Mateo Public Library
Location: 55 W. 3rd Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94402
- May 10: Burlingame Public Library
Location: 480 Primrose Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
- May 12: Pacifica Sharp Park Public Library
Location: 104 Hilton Way
Pacifica, CA 94044
- July 28: Berkeley Public Library
Location: 2090 Kittredge Street
Berkeley, CA 94704
- November 10: Oakland Public Library, Asian Branch
Location: 388 9th Street Suite 190
Oakland, CA 94607
- November 17: Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco
Location: 750 Kearny St., 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
- December 13: Ritsumeikan University
Location: Kinugasa Campus, Room # 3 at Suekawa Memorial Hall
- December 15: University of Tokyo
Location: Komaba campus, Collaboration Room 1 on the 4th floor, Building #18
- March 14: San Ramon Public Library
Location: 100 Montgomery St, San Ramon. Time: 7:00 pm
22 thoughts on “Screenings”
Comments are closed.